|June 10 - September 18 (Fridays / Saturdays / Sundays)
|Child (under 6):
|+ Book Now
A Feast for the Senses!
Enjoy cruising the diversely scenic "Chuckanut Coast" as you feast on the Northwest's finest Dungeness Crab served with Baked Chicken, our signature Broccoli Salad, roasted potatoes, freshly baked garlic bread and dessert. Go beyond the traditional waterfront restaurant experience and join us for a cruise filled with delicious food and beverages, along with scenery that you won't forget.
- View the spectacular coastlines of Chuckanut Bay, the Viti Rocks National Wildlife Refuge, Eliza and Lummi Islands and Bellingham Bay on a relaxing Cracked Crab Dinner Cruise.
- Savor the sweet tastes of the Northwest’s finest Dungeness Crab served up with baked chicken, refreshing salads, fresh bread and decadent dessert.
- Enjoy the company of family and friends as you absorb the summer’s evening sun. Relax while enjoying a selection of Northwest wines and microbrews.
- Unwind to the sounds of ocean seabirds, the splashing of rollicking harbor seals and the gentle lap of waves against the hull as you cruise along.
- Take in the perfume of the fresh sea air as the sun sets over the San Juan Archipelago, bringing an end to another perfect day.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises, we are now offering them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Discounted rates are available for groups of 20 or more - please call for details.
July 4th Fireworks / Cracked Crab Dinner Cruise
On Saturday, July 4th we will be running a special 3 1/2 hour Chuckanut Cracked Crab Dinner Cruise that will include the spectacular fireworks show over Bellingham Bay. For more information, and reservations, click here.
Cracked Crab Dinner Cruise Gift Certificates
Looking for the perfect gift for friends or family? We have gift certificates available - give us a call at 800-443-4552 or stop by our office.
Cancellation & Privacy Policies
Enjoy An Onboard Dungeness Crab Dinner.
The Victoria Star 2 At Sunset
Enjoy A Seafeast With An Amazing View
The Victoria Star Has A Full Bar With Northwest Microbrews & Locally Produced Wines